ACCOMMODATION POLICY -PROOF OF RECEIPT OF GUARANTEE
1.Arrival / Departure – Proof of receipt of guarantee
Upon arrival, please present your reservation code, ID or passport and the credit/debit card that has been usedor pre-approved upon booking.
Check-in is available after 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00, unless otherwise described in your booking.
Check out time is 11:00 please inform the reception upon arrival if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availabilityand is subject to additional chargesas follows:
Check-out until 18:00 is subject to 50% of the daily charge.
Check-out after 18:00 is subject to 100% of the daily charge.
Reservations that have been prepaid or pre-approved or have already been paid in advance will be available until 3 days before the day of arrival. If no deposit has been paid or pre-approved, reservation is considered as invalid
2. Smoking Policy
Smoking banned in all rooms and in all public areas of the accommodation
3. Use of mini-bar
Items provided in the minibar are not included in the price. The guest is obliged to report any consumption of the items from the minibar and pay the price of the items consumed at the reception
Guests are kindly requested to maintain a decent behavior towards other guests and show respect to the other guests and the accommodation’s staff. All guests must comply with the regulations of the accommodation. The accommodation reserves the right to refuse access or to keep away any persons of indecent behavior. In such cases, the accommodation is not obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever
The accommodation reserves the right to charge guests’ credit / debit card for damage caused in its facilities. The accommodation also reserves the right to charge guests in case of violation of the smoking policy and for use of the minibar without notice on departure. Specifically in case of violation of the smoking ban policy, the cost for biological cleaning of the room is 300.00 euros
6. Force Majeure
The accommodationbears noliability in the case of inability to fulfill its obligationsdue to cases of force majeure (e.g strikes, fire, terrorist acts, floods, civil unrest or natural disasters).
7. Limitation of Liability
Each visitor is responsible for the safe storage of personal and / or valuable items, money, etc. The property is not responsible for any loss or damage. For items brought by customersin the accommodation’s facilities, the accommodation is released from any liability, if damage or loss is due to negligence of the customer or other persons who stay with them, visit them or are at their disposal. Also, the accommodationbears no liability, if the damageor loss is due to force majeure (earthquake, fire, etc.) or the nature of the item.
8.Applicable Law – Other Terms
All disputes arising from the performance of this agreement should be settled through friendly negotiations. Should no settlement be reached through negotiation, the competent courts will be the courts of Thessaloniki and the applicable law will be the Greek law.
9. Accuracy of Information
The customer acknowledges that the accommodation has made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in its brochures, advertisements and website, and acknowledges that the images shown may differ slightly due to image processing technique.
PROTECTION MEASURES AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register your personal information to make the reservation or to use our services, it is necessary to provide specific personal information, which is: full name, e-mail address, contact phone number, and payment details.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the reservation request or the direct reservation, for the management of your reservation, as well as for the provision of the hotel services.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the utilization of our services to the following parties:
- Qualified hotel employee, such as service providers, executives and associates, who process and store your data on our behalf.
- Specialized consultants of our hotel.
- Legal advisers of our hotel or the police authorities.
POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- In the case of transfer of the entire business to a third party.
- In order to settle legal obligations that may arise either with our hotel or with third parties. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations or police authorities to protect against fraud and reduce the risk of use of stolen credit cards.
Also,we might share your personal data and information in case the transfer is required outsidethe European Economic Area (EEA), while ensuring that these transfers are legal and that your information remains secure according to GDPR.
THE TIME WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Your personal data is not kept for more time than is required for the purpose of processing or / and for the hotel to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS FROM GDPR:
- Access to Your Personal Data: You can become aware of the personal information we hold by requesting a copy of it.
- Right of Withdrawal: In case you wish to withdraw consent for the use of your personal data, you can contact us in order to take advantage of the possibility of deletion as provided by law and as described below.
- Correction: It is possible to correct the inaccurate information that concerns you, by sending us an e-mail or by direct call.
- Deletion: You can contact us in order to take advantage of the possibility of deleting the personal data we hold, as provided by law, stating the reasons why you wish to delete your personal data.
- Portability: At your request we may provide the personal information we hold about you in a mechanical format, or ask us to send your personal data to another data controller.
- Complaint: You are given the right to complain about the forms of processing your personal data to the competent supervisory authority, which in Greece is the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATIONSECURITY
We declare that we process all the information you provide with due care and diligence, taking all reasonable steps to keep your personal data safe from the moment they enter our systems and database. We apply the best practices in the collection, storage and processing of data and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website or related database.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Internet. No one can guarantee the security of any data disclosed on the Internet, as it is not the safest means of storing and processing your personal data.
Our hotel and our qualified staff ensure that your personal data is kept securedwith encryption protectionandsecurity software, with reservations of the inherent security risks of providing information and online transactions, in which case we shall not be liable for any breach of your personal data.
WAYS TO CONTACT US
15 Ermou Str. Thessaloniki, Greece, 54624